Saturday, July 07, 2007

I forgot how good I was at procrastinating!!!!

I should be writing a paper for my Foundation of Educational Policy class but I'm not. I haven't been for quite a while. I'm forgot how good I am at procrastinating and now I'm just amazed at myself. It is 10:45pm and I've been back here in the office most of the night.....I have almost 2 pages written but I've also checked all the blogs I like to read, read some message boards on The Nest, checked out cnn.com and done a little "window shopping" on Coach.com.

The paper is due Monday night....so I guess I still have some time....although it is difficult to write mainly because I'm bored to tears. The topic: Political Agendas in Education. I had to read a book about it and now I have to write a book review. Did you know a book review is different than a book report??? A book report is much easier by the way. Anyway, I had originally planned to finish the paper tonight so I could work in the yard tomorrow.....but it looks like I'll be back in here typing after church. Woohoo!!

3 comments:

Sharee Forman said...

uhhhgg, school, studying, papers!! Yikes. I'm so proud of you for tackling it though...hang in there! What are you going for by the way? What Master's program? We need to catch up!

Carole said...

It's really ironic that I'm reading this post because I am procrastinating from finishing my power point for my lecture on Pediatric TBI. I feel your pain.

The Rowe Crew said...

Did you get it done???