Monday, July 30, 2007

We are so blessed.

We are so blessed. We are members of the best "small" group ever. I put the word small in quotations because there were 22 adults and 4 kids at our house last night so the group isn't exactly small. (We were also missing 4 members.) We ate and caught up with what everyone has been doing since summer has flung our group far and wide.

The best part was when we finally all got settled in the living room for the Bible study part. Nick, our group's leader, asked if anyone wanted to open us in prayer. Harrison volunteered. Harrison is four years old and this was his first time at small group because his parents are just staying in town while stateside for a few months. But he is a bold little boy and Harrison opened us up with the sweetest prayer I have ever heard. He thanked the Lord for being able to worship Him and for all the people who were there. I wish I had had a tape recorder.

We are looking forward to getting to know Harrison and his parents and sisters better during their time in the states.

No comments: