Thursday, July 19, 2007

I married Harry Potter.


Yesterday, Josh went to Baton Rouge for work. In the airport a woman asked him, "Has anyone ever told you that you look like Harry Potter?"

Then later when the flight attendant was giving the safety briefing and when he finished he looks at Josh and then says, "We have Harry Potter on the plane tonight." He has experienced several incidents like this....especially with all the "Harry Hype" going on right now.

It is just the dark hair and glasses and the lightening bolt scar on his forehead (kidding!). Personally I think Josh is cuter than Daniel Radcliffe (who plays Harry Pottery) but I might be a little biased. :)

I keep trying to convince Josh to throw on his graduation robes and let me draw a little purple lightening bolt on his forehead and go out in public. Wouldn't that be fun???
However, he told me that it is crazy that people dress up to go buy their Harry Potter books.....so we will be waiting at home on Saturday for the mailman to bring ours.
I don't think I'll finish reading it Saturday though because we have Matt & Emily's engagement party that night. It will give me a good excuse to avoid studying or working on my final project for my grad school class.

1 comment:

Carole said...

He totally is cuter than Harry Potter, but I do see the resemblance. He should be Harry Potter for Halloween this year!