Thursday, July 05, 2007

Happy 4th Anniversary to us!!

Woohoo!!! Today is our 4th Anniversary.....but Josh had to work today and I had class from 5-9pm so we are actually celebrating tomorrow. Here is what we will do to celebrate:

--eat at some point this week off of our china
--drink champagne while we watch our wedding video

This is what we do every year. However, this morning I woke up to find a dozen roses on my kitchen table and a sweet card from Josh. He woke up early and got them before he went to work. Isn't he great??

6 comments:

Sharee Forman said...

Ohhh, your sweet husband did good. Happy happy 4th Anniversary to you guys!! And Happy celebrating tonight or this weekend. :)

The Rowe Crew said...

Happy Anniversary to you guys!!!

Have fun celebrating :o)

nicolepage said...

Happy Anniversary to you! I'm so glad to find your blog. Hope you are doing great!

Rachel said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Carole said...

Amy! I'm a horrible friend. So sorry I forgot! Happy belated anniversary! I'll call you soon.

Kristi said...

that is so sweet! Happy Anniversary!