Oh my goodness. I've made it to 36 weeks. Honestly this pregnancy has flown by. It seems like just a few weeks ago we got a call from the doctor's office that we were indeed finally pregnant. And last week at the doctor's office I set up all my appointments for the rest of this pregnancy...the crazy part was there were only 4 and one of them is after my due date. I made a joke about not wanting to make it to the June 11th appointment and Josh says, "Heck we might not even make it to the May 29th one." I immediately told him not to say that again.
Grad school is over for the semester! Woohoo!! I'm taking the summer off and planning on taking online classes in the fall so I won't be actually in class again until next January. It will be weird not driving out to Arlington once a week (or more) for a while but I won't miss it too much.
The job search is still in progress. I have three interviews this week so hopefully one of them will work out. The house is still on the market although we've gotten lots of good feedback and there are potential buyers on the horizon. Josh and I have gotten really good at keeping the house picked up at all times in case someone wants to show it. I wonder if that will continue after the baby arrives..... :) I'm leaning toward probably not.
It is crazy to me that I have about 15 work days left at KMS. I've been there for 6 years. I told someone tonight that the end of my time in Burleson seems kind of anticlimatic....but then I realized that really giving birth will be the end of my time in Burleson so probably not so anticlimatic after all....just a little scary. But I can't wait to meet this little one!!!

9 comments:
So happy for you Amy!! Can't wait to hear about the arrival of that sweet baby :) Alli
It will be here before you know it! Believ eit or not I was so excited to have him here but then I actually started missing being pregnant! Ditto the Baylor Garb, my sister found a store in Grapevine called Penny Lane that has some cute stuff!
You are PRECIOUS!!! Can't wait to see you tomorrow :o)
Look at you!!! I love it...you look so great...I hope you have loved being pregnant! ... I loved all the pics and what a great shower! Glad Baby W has a Baylor blanket. And, I applaud you for not finding out...I surely could not have done it. What a fun surprise it will be on his/her birthday! Keep posting...I love seeing/hearing all about everything! :)
You look great Amy! See you Saturday for more shower fun:)
It's so exciting...little Amy/Josh will be here soon!!
I hope you're interviews go well...if they don't hire you then they'll have no idea what they're missing.
I was reading the post when I got my BFP last year and you left a comment. So I decided to check back on you. I see that you got your soon after... CONGRATULATIONS! My baby is 6 weeks now, she came 4 weeks earlier! I am so happy to see your big belly, you look great and soon your baby will be he.
Amy,
Cogratulations. How exciting that you are having a baby. I love reading your blog, you are just as funny as ever. It was great to see you and see what all you have been up to. I have a little girl who is 2 and keeps us laughing....www.storiesfromthesavages.blogspot.com best of luck with your new baby.
Mandi (Fauchier) Savage
The first little Weems, how exciting. thanks for saying HI!
Post a Comment