I love this pic with my mom, sister and Ava. It looks like Ava is patting my belly. I can't wait for Baby Weems to be big enough to chase after Ava. They are going to have so much fun together.

Granny, GiGi (Josh's mom), Great Aunt Kim and Josh's cousins, Charlie and Katherine all came into town for the shower. Charlie and Katerine are such cute and sweet girls. They touched my belly too....but very very lightly and I could tell they were totally uncertain about the whole situation. It was pretty hilarious.
If you're a blog reader who went to Baylor then you know it is nearly impossible to find Baylor stuff (not to mention cute Baylor stuff) outside of the Waco bubble...but my mom found this cute cute Baylor quilt. I know we will use it a bunch....and I'm sure Baby Weems will be snuggled up in it at the Homecoming Parade. (Saturday, Nov 1st vs. Missouri....mark your calendars...we'll be in front of the sub as usual.)
My hostesses did a great job. They even added little touches to make the day special....like little petit fors for Baby Weems (or as I like to call them "baby cakes") and M&M favors. These baby food jars were filled with pink and blue M&Ms that said things like "It's a surprise!" and "Find out in June."
Overall it was just a perfect day.







1 comment:
okay that picture of y'all with Ava touching your belly is pre-cious!
Post a Comment