OOHHHH You are going to LOVE being a momma to a boy! I am so very happy for you both! He is precious and I love that head full of hair! Can't wait to see lots more pictures and watch you fall in love more and more everyday! When you move, I'm totally up for a playdate! Love ya, girl! :)
8 comments:
Congratulations!! He is just too cute....we can't wait to meet him!
OOHHHH You are going to LOVE being a momma to a boy! I am so very happy for you both! He is precious and I love that head full of hair! Can't wait to see lots more pictures and watch you fall in love more and more everyday! When you move, I'm totally up for a playdate! Love ya, girl! :)
too cute amy. i am so excited for ya'll. we are still counting down the days. please pray for my patience :)
Ahhhh, I love this picture! He is the cutest little bear ever!! :) I'm so happy for you and I STILL want to come see him and you momma! :) Love you!
so very fun. That is very a cool hat.
CONGRATULATIONS! That is such a cute picture. So happy for you guys!
He is so cute! Even for a bear! Ha ha! Congrats!
What a handsome boy...I am excited for you guys!! Love the name!
Post a Comment