Around 10:30pm I went to the bathroom and my water broke. We gathered our stuff together and called Josh's parents in Houston so they could start driving. We also called my parents and our siblings.
Then we headed to the hospital....knowing that our lives were about to totally change.

We arrived at the hospital around 11:30pm and had to hang out in the L&D hallway for about 20 minutes because there weren't any laboring rooms available. We finally got settled in a room and my sister arrived. My parents, Jason and Hailey quickly followed.
And I was in labor.....
Long story short, my in laws arrived around 4am. I got my epidural around 5am. I felt instant pain relief and never felt uncomfortable again.
I started pushing around 10:30am. Noah's heartrate kept dipping down and we were close to having an emergency c-section but all that was avoided and Noah came into the world at 11:55am!!
It was one of the greatest moments to hear him cry and hear the doctor announce that our IVF miracle baby was a boy!! They put him on my chest and Josh cut the cord. We spent some time together as a family and then Josh went to announce Noah's arrival to our waiting family!!



Noah has a head full of thick dark hair and looks just like Josh.
Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift. 2 Corinthians 9:15

20 comments:
CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you guys....what a perfect family!
congratulations! He is beautiful! He also had excellent timing letting you finish school!
Congrats on your miracle IVF baby! He's very cute!
Ahh, Amy this makes me cry I'm so happy for yall!! A complete gift from God...can't wait to see you and meet Noah!! Love you.
Congrats!! He is beautiful!!
tears- I am so proud of both of you! You will be great parents. You hvave a precious gift from the Lord.
i miss him. and can't wait til friday. you were such a champ during the entire delivery -- you left out your rockstar status. you need a guest blogger. :) i am so proud of you. you're an awesome mom already!!
Amy! I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes, I'm so excited for you! Love you!
Congratulations!
:)
What a beautiful famiy!!! He does have a head of dark hair. In my mind, he definitely did. And he does look just like Josh. That is adorable. I'm sure you are settling into parenthood with grace.
Congratulations! How cool. I was hoping it was a boy since I got a blue pacifier for you. Love the name. So cute!
I talked to Jaimie this weekend and she gave me the news - I am so thrilled for you guys and I cannot wait to meet your little boy when I am back in Texas for good!
Congratulations! He is a beautiful baby!
BEAUTIFUL!!! He is just so beautiful. And he is already SO blessed to have you and Josh as parents. God is so good and faithful :o). We can't wait to see you!!!
Hey Amy!
Congratulations! Noah is beautiful! I am very happy for you:)
Josh and Amy - we are so happy for you and I'm crying as I praise the Lord for your wonderful miracle. God is so good and we are also thankful for your indescribable gift!
What a beautiful blessing. We're so happy for you guys!!! God is good.
What a precious baby! I hope I get to meet him before we move! I'm so happy for you & Josh!
yay!!!! so so so excited for you! please post pics soon!
Congratulations!!! He is a doll! Parenting is amazing - enjoy every minute of it (even the multiple night-time feedings)! :-)
Post a Comment