Wednesday, June 25, 2008


Noah loves to sleep. He sleeps so much that I had to call and check with the doctor about waking him up to eat. He is usually wide awake between the hours of 4-6am though...so if you're in the neighborhood and want to hang out please stop by....we're up and ready for fun....well, at least Noah is.

7 comments:

Carole said...

that picture is precious!

Marcy said...

I'm so glad we finally got to catch up last night -- I'm so glad you're doing so well and that Noah is growing & sleeping so well. He is just so sweet!

RC said...

what a great picture. linden's quite a sleeper as well.

i imagine there's some really great infomercials on around 4a-6a. Unless of course the infomercial for the 19.99 beard and nose trimmer is interupted with something like 5 am news...like people watch that!

Johnson Family said...

Amy! I am so excited to find your blog through Elizabeth Austin's blog. Congrats on precious Noah. He is beautiful and is blessing you with lots of sleep. Nice! I am a tad bit jealous of you and Josh. Annabelle is now 9 months but the first few weeks she was up every hour to 2 hours ready to eat. So happy to see your fun blog.
Love,
Jen (Hoge)
P.S. Have you been back to Europe since our crazy trip?

Kimberly Ann said...

Yea, I think Linden and Noah could start a sleep club for babies. I too asked the peditrician about her sleeping pretty much any time she's not eating :-) I think we're some lucky mommas!

Kelli said...

He looks so cute here! I know you guys are having so much fun.

The Rhodes' said...

He is a cutie! Don't worry he will be runnign aroudn in circle before you know it! I highly recommend a DVR if you dont' have one. 4-6 am is a great time to catch up on shows.