Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Another big check...

No, not the kind of check you cash. But another big check off our to-do list. I found a daycare for Noah yesterday!! Woohoo! Actually, it isn't a "daycare" but a "school." Whatever. It is clean, cute and the ladies were so so so nice. It is also in our price range and has an opening in the infant room in August. Double Woohoo!! It is also located nicely between work and home.
I know that come August it will tear me up to leave Noah there but of all the places we looked it
seemed like the place that will tear me up the least....or at least I think so.

Now all I need to do is find some spare time between Noah's meals to pack up some boxes. 20 days until the moving truck comes. Speaking of moving truck I need to find movers!! One more thing to add to the to-do list.

I know it is totally disappointing that there are no pictures of Noah in this post. I'll try to take care of that tomorrow during one of Noah's naps....uploading pictures sounds way more fun then packing!!

No comments: