It's a big week for us. Here's part of our to-do list:
1) Sign a contract on the house we're planning on buying.
2) Finish up work at KMS. I've been there 6 years and I can't believe that I'll be done on Thursday.
3) Have a baby.
We'll keep you posted on how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
It IS a big week!!! I'll be checking the blog everyday! Can't wait to see your little one! :)
sounds pretty slow..
Ok, so I had no idea you were pregnant! Congratulations and good luck as your BIG DAY is almost here (if not already here). We, too are expecting another addition. Check us out at www.madisonfaithduncan.aboutmybaby.com and www.duncanadventures.blogspot.com.
What a fun to-do list :o)!!!
Good luck with #3! I can't wait to see pics!
Steph
Looking forward to seeing that little face!
Let's play a little game while we wait...
1. Amy Grant song: _____, _____
2. Candy Bar: _____ Ruth
3. Floral filler: _____ Breath
4. Your parents: _____ Boomers
5. Creepy Movie: Whatever Happened to _____ Jane?
6. Oops we picked the vegtables to early: _____ carrots
7. I bet you read: _____ Sitter Club Books
8. It sounds abusive but it's just a song:Hit Me ______ One More Time.
9. Also seems cruel: Chilli's ____ Back Ribs.
10. Who We can't wait to meet: _____ Weems _____.
praying for right now! Have so much fun!
I love that #3 simply states, Have a baby. LOL
Can't wait to see pics of your little one!
congrats! IT's a boy! That is so much FUN! Yea Noah!
Post a Comment