...and it's a boy!!!
We're proud to annouce the arrival of
NOAH GREGORY
June 6 at 11:55am
Weight: 7 lbs 7 1/2 ounces
Length: 20 inches
He's perfect and we're so in love with him!!
I'll post pics later.
We love because He first loved us 1 John 4:19
13 comments:
Congratulations to the new family of three! Love the name!
Clay, De Layne and Ella Spicer
Congratulations guys!! Jess and I want to come see you and baby sometime this week!! Will you be at your mom's house? Can't wait to meet and hold your sweet baby Noah! :)
Congrats! Looking forward to pics!
How exciting!! Enjoy every minute and we can't wait to see your little boy.
Congratulations! Boys are so fun, and you will be such a great mommy! Welcome to the world, Noah!
Congrats y'all! I'm so excited for you! He is so beautiful and I can't wait to see more of him at our playdates:)
Congratulations guys! Boys are so much fun. Get ready for some serious destruction! Love the name.
Amy, hope your recovery is going well...
Congrats!! I hope all is well with Mom and baby!
Yay Noah!!!!!!! Yes...pictures :o)
Praise God for a healthy baby boy! Can't wait to see pics of him. Does he have a head of dark hair??
I hope mom is doing well.
Congratulations Amy & Josh!! I have been checking you blog just waiting for the news :)
Congrats Josh & Amy! We're so hapy for you guys and your new little boy :-)
Congratulations! He's precious! Hopefully we can meet him one of these days!
Post a Comment