Monday, October 22, 2007

I forgot my camera the night of the parade but I've asked the cheer moms to send me any pics they have of the float. There were indeed poles but no one danced on them.....although it might've made the parade a little more interesting.

Saturday we went to Waco for the Baylor vs. Texas game. The highlight of the game (besides the few minutes when Baylor was actually ahead) was when we scored and the Baylor Line ran the flags down the field.....they spelled out B-E-Y-L-O-R. So much for those increased admissions standards. It was hilarious and pathetic at the same time.

Two weeks....Baylor Homecoming. Who's going??

3 comments:

Kelli said...

How did they end of up with an "e" in the mix? Doesn't make any sense.

Anonymous said...

i am also confused about where they got an "e" - maybe from "b-e-a-r-s"? anyway - i'll be there and hope to see you again this year!! can't wait!

Sharee Forman said...

Woow. That's all I have to say about that. Nothing more. As far as homecoming, we out this year. J's off to Michigan for the Michigan State v. Michigan game with grandpa and I'm off to Canton with my momma. You guys have fun and teach them how to spell while you're there. I guess anything's better than mic man!! :)