So, I'm the 7th grade cheerleading sponsor at our school. 99% of the time I love it....but days like tomorrow make me so glad this is my last year.
Tonight at the football game some moms approached me about our homecoming parade float....this year's theme is "Cougar Cat Dolls." I was a little worried about this because the Pussycat Dolls are kind of skanky (maybe more than kinda) but I figured the moms had it under control. Well, it turns out there is a rumor that there are "poles" on the float.....of the "Pole dancing" variety. HOLY CRAP!!
So, tomorrow morning I get to call the mom in charge of the float and ask her if there are stripper poles on the float that my 12 and 13 year old girls will be riding in front of the entire town. I'm pretty sure this conversation is going to be completely awkward and uncomfortable. I mean how do you nicely say, "Hey, are there stripper poles on the float?"
I bet you wish you had my job, don't you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
this is hilarious! i am sorry you have to deal with it, but pretty funny! cheerleader moms...
oh WOW!! I gotta hear how this one goes! :) That's unbelievable.
Oh my goodness... that is too funny! Let us know how it all turns out!
he he he...how did it go???
Yes, I'm in suspense, what happened? BTW - There are only situations that happen to you Mrs. Weems and they are always funny. This is one of them!
Post a Comment