Well, I made the phone call and it turns out there aren't any stripper poles. There are large pipes that are 4 feet in diameter and 6 feet tall. They are on the ends of the floats and no one will be dancing on them. These moms are into this float like Baylor frat boys....but the Burleson Homecoming Parade isn't quite the big deal that the Baylor one is....although last year's float was featured on the front page of the Burleson Star---we're big time!!
The float is indeed "Cougar Cat Dolls" and it is somehow based on the first Pussycat dolls video---which of course I've never seen. So, say a little prayer that we don't look like a bunch of teenage hoochies.
I wonder if googling "stripper poles" will pull up this blog. HA!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow....that makes me really miss teaching! :) I hope everything went smoothly at the parade! Congrats, by the way, on becoming an aunt! Your niece is precious, and she is so lucky to have an awesome Aunt Yo-yo! I know you will have so much fun spoiling her!
Post a Comment