Thursday, April 23, 2009

He is risen indeed....

We celebrated Easter this year in Houston. I have very few pictures of our weekend due to the fact that I was sick and spent most of the time we were there knocked out from some fabulous medicine.


Josh assures me that everyone had a really nice time though and that Noah loved playing with Gigi and Kippy. I know Kippy took a ton of pictures that weekend but these are the few I managed to snap during the few hours I was awake.
Noah got a Tonka truck from Gigi and Kippy for Easter. He loved showing off his skills of walking behind and pushing the truck across the living room.
Noah had some special bunny ears that his teacher at school made him but this was as close as we could get to getting a picture with them on. He wanted to tear them off his head instantly.
Of course the best part of Easter is being together as a family and spending time thinking about the sacrifice of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. It never ceases to amaze me that our King died for me, for Josh, for Noah, for you, for everyone.
Thank you, Jesus. Thank you for loving us eventhough we don't deserve it. Thank you for the cross. We look forward to eternity spent with you.
John 3:13-15
13 No one has ascended into heaven except he who descended from heaven, the Son of Man. 14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 that whoever believes in him may have eternal life.

1 comment:

Diana said...

he looks so much like josh it is crazy! By the way, I love the slow cooker, i will hae to send you some awesome...easy to find, recipes!