I meant to take a picture of our meal tonight. It was great. I'm not sure if it was worth trips to 5 different stores but it was good. Jason came over to eat with us and the three of us finished off the entire crockpot.
And I want to take this opportunity to plug crockpot liners. It is a plastic-like bag that goes in the crockpot and that you fill it with all the food. Dinner was cleaned up in just minutes. Then Josh served dessert--sopapila chessecake!! YUM!!
Hope your dinners tonight were delicious too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Glad you had success with your dinner and I second the crockpot bags! They are awesome but I'm usually too cheap to buy them. I've also heard that turkey basting bags work, too. I have some great crockpot recipes if you're interested.
Love your persistance...and that meal looked extra yummy! :) And, thanks for the tip on the crock pot bags...I've never used them, but I will now!
i've never heard of a crock pot liner...hum? i'm just not sure what i think about that.
Post a Comment