Sunday, August 31, 2008

GO BEARS GO!!!



Thursday night was Noah's first experience with Baylor football. He was decked out in his green bear onesie and cargo shorts. Note the hopeful look on Noah's face as he prepares to cheer for the Bears against Wake Forest.


Since he is a true Baylor fan in the making, Noah didn't make it through the whole game. He got fussy when the Baylor kicker was terrible and fell asleep before the end of the game.

He did say that he's still holding out hope that the Bears can win at least one game this season.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Unfortunately all Bear football fans have to live with a little disappointment. But, there's always Basketball season!

Jill said...

Cute pics! :)

Nicki W. said...

such faithful fans. let me know if you come to a game!!

The Reeves bunch said...

I know that you are going to think this is weird, but I grew up with Josh and Jason. I go to church with Jaime Ferguson in Georgetown and that is how I found you. Please tell Josh I said Hello and your son is adorable!