Tuesday, August 12, 2008

2 months


Noah was 2 months old on August 6th. I can't believe our little man has already been here for 2 months. Time is flying. He's so much bigger and really alert. This month he really started responding to voices, smiling and laughing. He has a great laugh. He also found his hands and will play with them. I found this great monkey for our little Monkey. You can tell from the pictures that Noah obviously has mixed feelings about the monkey.




2 month stats:
Weight: 12 lbs 4 oz -- 50th percentile
Length: 24 inches -- 90th percentile (yeah, right!)
Head: 16 1/2 cm -- 90th percentile (full of brains?)

Noah did really well with all his shots and got 3 cool Snoopy bandaids. Of course the next day he ran a fever which broke my heart because I was at work. Nannie (my mom) took great care of Noah though.

1 comment:

The Hunter Family said...

Hey- Your baby is bigger than mine! Go figure considering our height comparisons! Tori was 11lbs. 2 oz at 8 wks and 23 1/2" long! He is so darling! Let us know how things go with work.