Monday, August 25, 2008

Ava is 1...



Ava turned 1 on August 16th. Of course my sister threw an awesome luau bash for the big day.
Noah had the perfect luau outfit complete with Hawaiian shirt and sunglasses.


He spent most of the party being passed from friend to friend but of course his Aunt Ya-ya got him first.

And here's the beautiful birthday girl!!! She had a blast running around the yard with tons of little friends.


The giant tubs of drinks were tempting to little hands that love water. Ava kept playing with the ice. Or maybe she's just trying to decide if she'd like a Diet Dr Pepper or a beer.
It wouldn't have been a first birthday without a little cake just for Ava. She wasn't sure what to do with it at first but eventually decided to pull out little pieces and feed them to anyone who got close to her....which lead to Noah having cake rubbed all over his little face.

I can't believe our little Ava is already 1 year old. The time since she joined our family has flown by. We've fallen more and more in love with her each day. I'm so glad that Noah will grow up with a cousin close to his age. I can only imagine the trouble they will stir up together.
We love you, Ava D!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Oh my goodness...the pics of Noah are precious! I want to eat him up!

Looks like a good time was had by all. :)

((HUGS))