Tonight is the end of summer. I have to go to work tomorrow. It won't be too bad because the training is specifically for my new job and not just the general first of the school year meetings--those start next week. My mom is watching Noah tomorrow too so I know he'll be in good hands.
And hopefully tomorrow or this weekend I'll have time to post his cute 2 month pics and give the details of his 2 month doctor's appointment. Let's just say I think those percentile measurements are a straight up joke.
If you have time on Friday please say a little prayer for me as I'm away from my little man for 8 hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Praying for you right now Amy! I'm glad you go back on a Friday, so only one day away and then the whole weekend to be with Noah and recover! Been thinking about you guys alot lately. Recovery from surgery, moving in your new house, starting a new job! Would love to come see you guys again soon. :)
I'm praying for you Amy. Hope it goes well!
Amy, I'm thrilled to find your blog via Lauren's blog. Noah is gorgeous and I'm excited to be able to keep up with you better thru this. Prayers your way...you will do great and he will just be so happy to see you when you get home, making it so special. :)
Praying for you, girl...I can only imagine how hard it is being away from Noah during the day! To have your Mom keeping him is awesome though.
Can't wait to see the pics!!
*HUGS*
Post a Comment