Well, we traded in the explorer last night. It was exciting and sad at the same time. I bought the explorer over Easter weekend my senior year in college. It replaced the teal cavalier which was awesome....oh wait, not so much. The explorer was a luxury car compared to the cavalier and I've loved driving it for the past 5+ years. Yes, it has problems--a dent in the side we never got fixed, a leaky transmission, no cruise control, a smoking stearing column (we did get that fixed)--but it was mine and I loved it.
Josh did not feel the same way about it though.
We've known for a while that we had to get rid of the explorer. It is a two door and trying to get a baby carrier car seat in the back would've been ridiculous. Honestly there were a few tears and I was a little sad....
Until I drove my new car home! It's the first new car I've ever owned and I love it. More pics of the mom ride (it has 4 doors!) to come....

3 comments:
I understand...I was sad when I sold my Jeep to move up here. I tried to take a picture of it and they had already driven it away by the time I got done with the paperwork. :(
you look so cute
Oh my goodness, you look so stinkin cute pregnant Amy!!! And congrats on the new car, I can't wait to see pics. :)
Post a Comment