EMILY and MATT got married. We had so much fun this weekend attending Matt and Emily's wedding. Matt and I have know each other since the 6th grade and Emily was a Chi Omega with me at Baylor. It is so fun to see these two worlds come together. Matt is one of the greatest and funniest guys I know and if you've ever met Emily then you know she is one of a kind as well. I'm so happy these two found each other...thanks to Carole's matchmaking skills!!!
This is Carole (who's been my friend since we were 14) and she was listed in Matt and Emily's wedding program as "Matchmaker." (She was also singing at the wedding.) Anyway, a few years ago Carole set up a group "hang out" time so that Matt and Emily could meet. Who knew that all of us hanging out at Snuffer's would eventually turn into a perfect match!!
I forgot to tell Josh to take a picture of all the Chi Omegas who were there but here are some of the high school friends: (Marcy, we missed y'all!)
And here are Mr. and Mrs. Matt Mulkey right before they took off for a fun filled honeymoon and a new life together...

1 comment:
I was so sad to miss the wedding and seeing everyone :(
Post a Comment