So we got the digital camera...so I guess we should put it to good use. Here's me and Baby Weems at 27 weeks. Maybe for our next picture I'll throw on some make-up :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We love because He first loved us 1 John 4:19
11 comments:
YAY for finally seeing that precious bump! I LOVE IT!!! :)
Congrats Amy! So happy for you and Josh!
You are beautiful!!! And so is that precious baby bump :o) Can't wait to see him/her!!!
You and that baby look precious! Thanks for putting up some preggo pics! Love you in that dress at the wedding.
yay baby bump! sorry i didn't call you back about saturday - it got crazy. we'll miss you:( have fun at your class!
i love peanut!! and you too...of course.
You look absolutely adorable!
you are so cute. And you never need make-up. I miss talking to you! I was so thankful you came to the wedding.
you are precious. i am sitting in idaho beside carol s. she came to visit. yay!
You look so cute!
congratulations! It will change your whole life. Being a parent is truly amazing!
Post a Comment