This was the house we came home to this evening after work. Gotta love Texas in March. I'm sure my neighbors thought I was crazy as I crept carefully across the street to get this pic....I was being very cautious because it was damp and icy...and well I've already fallen and broken my tooth once :)
Thursday, March 06, 2008
Let it Snow...
This was the house we came home to this evening after work. Gotta love Texas in March. I'm sure my neighbors thought I was crazy as I crept carefully across the street to get this pic....I was being very cautious because it was damp and icy...and well I've already fallen and broken my tooth once :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
so much- we got snow too! It was crazy. You would think in KY that people would be used to it, but no. They closed all the schools. Oh well- fun times. Hope you and family are well.
hey girl!
Hope that pregnancy is treating you well and that you are getting ready for the new little one! We are expecting too, but i am now just 18 weeks! Best of luck!
Lauren Palmer-Ralston
Congrats on your pregnancy! That is so exciting. Our little guy is 4 months now and he is so much fun!
- Lindsey S.
Post a Comment