Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Today kinda sucked.

Today kind of sucked for three reasons:

1) Josh is away on business.

2) I got dressed to take Monty for a walk and got him all excited about it by saying things like "Get your leash" and "Let's go on a walk" until his tail was wagging so fast that I'm surprised his butt didn't fall off.....but alas, I can't find his leash anywhere. How in the world do you lose a dog leash?? How many places could it possibly be?? Honestly, we don't walk Monty all that often so I'm not even sure about the last time we used the leash.

And here's the doozy:
3) I had to go to work yesterday and today. Yesterday I worked in my office and today I taught a seminar. Anyway, waking up before 7am and working all day just drives home how amazing summer is....and makes me so sad that it is almost over. Ahh....summer.

However, I'm doing nothing tomorrow and going to the pool Thursday and then having my hair done....so the week will get better!! Woohoo!!

1 comment:

Sharee Forman said...

Even though it was long, I still say Where did summer go? Yeah for getting your hair done and working on your tan!! Enjoy every last bit!!