
Well I would post a pic of my new hair but we don't have a camera. All the Simpsons pics were taken with my sister's camera and we had to borrow my parents' camera when we went to Belize. We actually needed a camera last Christmas when we were in Boston so we took one of the disposable ones from Josh's firm's Christmas party and used it as our personal camera.....there were some pics of people we didn't know at the beginning of the roll....but the rest was all us and the beautiful city of Boston.
I have a digital but it broke last summer while we were in Florida....something inside it is rattling and it won't turn on. I've been lazy and haven't taken it to be fixed. We keep discussing our need for a new one but we were waiting for the right time (right time translates to when we get pregnant) and who knows when that will be!!
Anyway, sometimes I think I just want a good digital camera that is small but then I see my friends (like Emily P and Meredith) with their nice cameras and I think about all the great pics Brittney took in college with her nice camera and I think maybe I need one of those.....for those you who don't know Em, Meredith and Brittney: a nice camera equals one with a big lens on the front that you turn to zoom and where you have to press the button half way down to focus and then all the way down to take the pic. (See, I was listening!!) I don't really know a ton about pictures so getting a fancy camera might do me more harm than good. Maybe I'll go spend some time at Wolf Camera asking the guys there about it.....or maybe I'll just run to CVS, get a disposable and get a picture CD when I get the pics developed.....yes, I still get pics "developed" because you can't just print from those $7 kodak throw away cameras.
So now here is the response part (if you got this far): If you have a camera that you like, tell me about it!!!

3 comments:
You gotta call Justin, he can hook you up with a great one! We love ours!! It's a digital Nikon. I think we got it from Wolf. It's so fun and you feel professional even when you know it's just on "automatic" hit a button mode. The only problem with a big one, is that you don't always want to take it around to different places, esp. things like gas stations to see the Simpsons because it is so big. I want a small one too! Greedy much? Spoiled? Probably.
Hi miss Amy! Just came across your blog and wanted to say hi! Glad you are enjoying your summer!!
I LOVE my Cannon Elph. Lovely camera, very happy with it. Had the older version in England when I lived the for 1.5 years and took over 2000 pics with it. Then DH dropped it on a rock and broke it. I bought the newer version and am just as happy!!
It does not have the fancy lens but it's nice and easy.
Post a Comment