Thursday, August 16, 2007

I have the best husband....

I am in love with my husband. He's awesome. He came home tonight after being away on business all week. So what did we do to celebrate his return???? We went to DSW and I got 3 pairs of shoes for work (good thing they sent me that $10 off coupon). Josh didn't watch me try on shoes most of the time....he went and looked in the men's section. But still, I took longer than he did and he was such a good sport.
Then we went out to eat Mexican food.
Shoe shopping and Mexican food.....what a perfect evening!!!

Disclaimer: I am totally in love with my husband for at least 1000 other reasons too!!

3 comments:

Sharee Forman said...

that makes me smile!

The Rowe Crew said...

Ahhh, such a sweetie! And you deserve it!!!

Anonymous said...

shoes and mexican food is my idea of the perfect evening!!