I taught another workshop this morning. It was fun....mainly because I had already done the workshop twice before so it required no preparation and I got paid. Woohoo!!
Tonight we are just hanging out. We'll go out to eat because I can't cook on Fridays (or Sunday afternoons or Wednesdays because of church or any night when I have football or a grad school class.....so basically one night a week tops....no wonder we're both gaining so much weight) and maybe we'll rent some movies. Josh has been out of town all week so it will be nice to just hang out at home.
Tomorrow we're going over to my mom's to go swimming. I love my parents' backyard. Basically last summer my parents' took a cue from "Pimp My Ride" and "pimped" their backyard. The pool is amazing....sometimes it makes me sad that it wasn't like that when we actually lived there....maybe I would've learned to swim. :)
I got my haircut yesterday and it is the shortest it has been in about 5 years....I'm still adjusting and trying to figure out how to fix it. Overall I like it but it won't go into a ponytail at all anymore so I'm not sure what I'm going to do when I go the gym...because I've commited to going to the gym on a regular basis now.
On a side note: Shannon, the girl who cuts my hair, does a great job and she's located in Frisco for all you friends who live over in the Dallas area. And don't say that Frisco is a trek from where you live.....I know. I live in Fort Worth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Okay so you can't say you've got a new haircut without posting a pic!! We gotta see it! :) And proud of your for going to the gym...do you want to join Jess and I's mock sprint triathlon program?
Picture please!!!
I want to see your new hairdo. Have fun at your parents pool. I know how you feel though. My mom got my little sister a big pool last year. Of course. After I move halfway across the country :) Enjoy your day!
totally didn't know that you had a blog. i will be back to visit!
Post a Comment