Quinn Catherine
Quinn means wisdom
Catherine is a family name (we both have great grandmothers named Catherine)
I'm being induced on Monday if she doesn't arrive on her own before then. 5 days until we hold our sweet girl!!
(I really intended to post a recent picture and some thoughts about pregnancy #2 but that will have to wait because I can't find the camera cord.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
You know I L-O-V-E it!! She sounds so precious already ;).
I can't believe y'all figured out the middle name so fast!! And I'm definitely partial to it...Hayden's middle name too ;).
Can't wait to meet that baby girl. Have a happy birth day!!
Yay, yah! Those two are perfect together! Soooo sweet, can't wait to meet that beautiful baby girl!!! :) Happy last weekend as a family of three!
WOW! Well, you know it's MY FAVORITE name! :)
Beautiful! I love it!!! "Different" names that aren't strange are the best and her name is just beautiful, as I am sure she will be. Can't wait to hear the news!
love it, Amy!~ can't wait to see pics...precious.
Love it! Praying that Quinn decides to make an appearance this weekend. If not, I will be thinking and praying for you on Monday. Enjoy your last few days alone with Noah. :)
that flows so nicely! I will be praying for a perfect monday.
Post a Comment