We love because He first loved us 1 John 4:19
Ahhh beautiful! Congrats Amy. So excited for your two miracles. Quinn looks healthy and strong! God bless your sweet family of 4!
congrats. what a wonderful Christmas gift. :-) So proud of you.
Amy! She's positively gorgeous! I can't believe I don't get to come see you after all. Love you!
Congrats Weems'! Your new Little Miss is adorable and I love her own little Christmas card :-)
Hey Amy!I got the wire at Home Depot {or Lowe's??} in the garden section. I just attached it to the back of the frame with a staple gun :) Hope that helps!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ahhh beautiful! Congrats Amy. So excited for your two miracles. Quinn looks healthy and strong! God bless your sweet family of 4!
congrats. what a wonderful Christmas gift. :-) So proud of you.
Amy! She's positively gorgeous! I can't believe I don't get to come see you after all. Love you!
Congrats Weems'! Your new Little Miss is adorable and I love her own little Christmas card :-)
Hey Amy!
I got the wire at Home Depot {or Lowe's??} in the garden section. I just attached it to the back of the frame with a staple gun :) Hope that helps!!!
Post a Comment