Noah's 1st Halloween wasn't exactly how I imagined but he's only 5 months old so I'm hoping he won't be scarred by the lack of festitivies.

Here he is at home. He was so excited to play with this orange jack o'lantern bag. I can only imagine how excited he would've been if he knew the stuff inside was candy.

Halloween and Baylor's Homecoming were the same weekend so we decided Noah would be a bear so he would have a cute and warm outfit to wear to bonfire on Friday night. I was thinking that surely it would be chilly on October 31st.
Noah wore his costume to school for the preschool's Fall Fest. They took all the kids trick or treating next door at the senior living center. He wore his costume around the house so I could take pictures but he didn't get to wear his costume to bonfire. We didn't even make it to bonfire because we got a late start leaving. I thought maybe he could wear to the parade the next morning but it was way too warm for his little costume.
Here he is at home. He was so excited to play with this orange jack o'lantern bag. I can only imagine how excited he would've been if he knew the stuff inside was candy.
He was such a cute bear though....
I am really looking forward to next year's Halloween. Noah will be almost 17 months old so he'll be toddling around. Plus, our street goes ALL OUT for Halloween. Tons of yards were decorated...orange lights, inflatables and grave yards everywhere. One house built a huge haunted tent for kids to walk through and another had a Batman theme complete with Bat Cave to walk through to get to the door, a graveyard with headstones for every Batman villan and a huge Bat signal that projected into the night air. It was awesome and our street was crawling with kids Halloween night.

No comments:
Post a Comment