Friday, October 24, 2008

Sicky Sick....


So I haven't posted much this week because I've been sick. Congestion is whipping me. I'm coughing non stop. If you've had the priviledge of hanging out with me during the past few fall seasons, then you know the cough I'm talking about. It makes people look at me weird and I can tell they are thinking, "Does that girl have SARS? Whooping cough? TB?" This has been especially interesting since I'm surrounded by all new people at work who've never experienced the cough before.

Anyway, Noah is doing great. His dad has been raising him this week as I've pretty much slept away each evening. Here are some photos of our little man sporting his Grandma's Little Pumpkin bib....


He's also LOVING his feet lately and tries to put them in his mouth any chance he gets. He also stares at them in amazement as if he's never seen them before.

No comments: