Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Chili's....


Noah made his first trip to Chili's just a few days after we moved. Josh and I are what some people might refer to as Chili's "regulars." It is just quick and easy and pretty cheap if we split the fajitas. Plus throughout my pregnancy I craved their fries so we ate there a lot.

Noah overall was pretty unimpressed but did sleep through most of the meal.

Side note: I think the people in the next booth that I was a little bit of a nut to be taking pictures of our baby at Chili's.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my goodness...Noah is so cute! Just want to squeeze those little cheeks! :)

Always love when you post pics of him. :)

*HUGS*

The G Family said...

I can't get over how much he looks like Josh. I LOVE all the hair. He's adorable. Hope you're doing okay after your BIG move!