I'm so totally behind on blogging. Mainly due to the whole moving thing.
Despite the fact that I had surgery 2 days before I made sure that we took pictures of Noah at 1 month. I wanted to make sure I posted them before he's 2 months old (a week from now) so you can see how much he's changing.
Check out those skinny chicken legs!!
He was so patient and sweet sitting up in the big chair. I wanted to put something near him so we could compare growth from month to month. So, here he is with his Pooh bear.

Eventually he grew tired of his photo shoot but I couldn't resist just one more picture. He's cute even when fussing.
4 comments:
He has the darkest, thickest hair. He's so cute!
He looks just like daddy! Darling! I am missing you guys!
He looks like a little man - how adorable. He has beautiful, big eyes. That will be an eye catcher the more he grows and grows. Congrats!
He is just precious!!
Post a Comment