The ticker officially says only 40 days to go!! I really can't believe that....although sometimes I can't believe it is getting so close and other times I can't believe that I still have that many days as things are starting to get a bit uncomfortable.
We of course still have tons of things left to do--finding a new job is probably the top thing on the list. I am finishing up the semester in grad school this week which is a huge relief....and hopefully once I wrap that up I'll have some time to update the blog with pictures of my baby belly and the wonderful shower my work friends threw for me. Aren't you on the edge of your seat now??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I can't wait for that sweet baby! I'm still going to be in the delivery room, right? :)
Ummm...i don't know about the delivery room but I do need you to inspect my car seat and make sure it is installed correctly! :) :)
Hi Amy! Would you leave your email address on my blog please. Thanks, Chelle
sorry my blog is www.dessfamily.blogspot.com
chelle
Post a Comment