Well, several times I've posted about my lack of pictures on this blog...or I've been really excited when I've been able to post pictures of something. But today we FINALLY took the leap and ordered a new digital camera. It has been a year and a half since ours stopped working. It just quit on me shortly after I came home from our Florida vacation and makes a weird noise when you rattle it. I wasn't really committed to having it fixed because I got it 5+ years ago and obviously digital camera technology has improved a lot since then.
I'm so excited. It should be here within a week of so. It is just a small Canon that a friend recommended but should meet our photography needs. In the meantime I need to develop our kodak disposable camera and get those pics put on CD so I can upload them. I've been using the same kodak camera since September so who knows what will be on there. My number 1 goal with my new camera is to take pictures more often. I've gotten out of the habit since our digital broke and I've let other people take over the picture taking duties because having to wind the camera up was just annoying.
So here is a list of some things I'll be taking pics of in the next few weeks:
1) Before shots of the nursery
2)My growing belly. Suddenly I'm looking pretty pregnant.
3) Matt and Emily's wedding. I'm so excited about this because one of my good friends from high school (Matt) is marrying one of the funnest girls I knew at Baylor (Emily)! It should be a great evening. (Yes, I know funnest isn't really a word but it is the best word to describe Emily Parker.)
4) Ava. Ava and more Ava. Did I mention that she turned six months old on Saturday? Did I mention that she's crawling everywhere?? Or that she almost gave my sister a heart attack by pulling up in her crib the other day???
I know you're on the edge of your seats now ;) Stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Amy! Hope your day is wonderful - and I can't wait to see your new pictures!!
Post a Comment