Sunday, January 20, 2008

Time flies....

Time flies when you're having fun.....and working and going to grad school and just living life day in day out. I can't believe we're already 20 weeks along. Tomorrow I have a day off and another doctor's appointment. It's a big one with an ultrasound and everything!!! So, I'll have more pics to post tomorrow but for now here is one of my niece, Ava:
She is gumming this awesome wooden toy that was her favorite Christmas gift of all....and of course it was from her Aunt Yo-yo and Uncle Josh. She's five months old now and wants to crawl more than anything. We think she is amazing and the cutest baby ever.

2 comments:

RC said...

hooray for new pictures tomorrow! How fun!

Now you know, from this point forward you have to be careful with the definitive statements especially about other children.

you know little Weemino/Weemina will be reading this blog someday and evaluating over mom's every word and could potentially get a crisis.

:-)

Sharee Forman said...

Let us know how it went!! So excited for you still. :)