Monday, January 14, 2008

Grad school again...

Grad school starts up again tomorrow night. I just finished my winter session last week and it was actually REALLY interesting. Seriously. It kind of shocked me how much I enjoyed the class, the professor, the other people, etc. Most important the stuff we learned seems like it will actually be stuff I use on the job if I ever become an assistant prinicpal.

The last night of winter session a guy in my class asked me if I'd looked for the books for the class I'm taking on Tuesday night. I replied, "No. That class doesn't start until 5 o'clock next Tuesday so I won't be thinking about it at all until 4 o'clock next Tuesday when I leave work to come to school." Geez. My life doesn't revolve around school....it didn't in undergrad and it doesn't in graduate school either. I do at least attend all the class meetings of my grad school classes. They are all at night so I don't have to worry about those pesky 8am or 9am classes like in undergrad.

No comments: