Friday, September 04, 2009

Here's what we did in July, August and September....


Honestly, I spent most of the summer sick and tired. The 1st trimester and most of the 2nd just whipped me. Noah, of course, was as cute as ever.



When Mommy was sick in the mornings we found a new friend to hang out with---ELMO!! Noah would come running from another room if he heard the Elmo's World song. Sesame Street, I love you when I was young....and I love you even more now as a mom.

Josh and I took an anniversary/babymoon trip to Mexico. It was amazing. Here is the view from the patio of our rooom. We went to Playa Mujeres which is just north of Cancun and loved every minute of it.


We mainly laid under the shade and read books. We swam in the ocean and the pools and we ate and ate and ate. It was wonderful!

Meanwhile, Noah spent 4 fun filled days at Nannie's house. They are best friends.

One of my oldest friends (meaning we've been friends a long time...not that she is old), Carole had a baby girl. Charlotte is the cutest thing and I can't wait for her and Baby Weems to play together!

The city tore up the alley behind our house. Sadly Noah wasn't quite old enough to take in how cool it was to have construction equipment practically in his back yard. However, mom and dad are both old enough to appreciate how annoying it is to not be able to park in the garage when it is 100+ degrees outside. (I took this picture standing in our garage.)

Our silly monkey became more and more independent as summer went by and his vocabulary expanding to start including animal sounds.


He took a fall at daycare and got road rash on his head from a Lil' Tykes toy.


His wild hair got to a point of ridiculousness so we went for our first haircut.


Noah loved every minute of the haircut. He sat in a little fireman's truck. He laughed so hard when she sprayed his head with the spray bottle. He really enjoyed being the center of attention as Mommy and Nannie snapped tons of pictures.



As summer came to a close, I finished up my two more classes toward my master's degree, the nausea stopped and I finally started to get some energy back......just in time for school to start again.

2 comments:

Carole said...

Yay I made the blog! Charlotte and baby weems are so going to be bff! Miss you! Hope we can talk soon:)

The Hunter Family said...

I've missed your blog so much! Noah is adorable- love the curls. Glad you are feeling a little more manageable!