Tuesday, June 30, 2009

We know what we're getting for Christmas....

...a NEW BABY!!!!
We're excited to share the news that we are expecting another baby! The due date is Christmas. We're still a little in shock but also very excited.
To answer some common questions:
--Noah and the new baby will be 18 months apart.
--We're going to find out the sex this time. (I'm thinking girl as this pregnancy has been totally different then my first.)
--No medical intervention required this time around. God had plans beyond our imagination.
--I'm 15 weeks already. It seems to be flying by....but probably because we didn't know I was pregnant until 8 weeks in.

17 comments:

Diana said...

YEAH!!!!! Oh my goodness! That is so exciting! I have a huge smile on my face this morning. Will be praying for you this morning!

Marcy said...

We're so excited for you guys! Congratualtions!!!

Johnson Family said...

Praise God! Amy, I am so thrilled for you 3!!!

ThePoeFam said...

OH MY GOOOODNNESSS! Congrats! What sweet friends Noah and the little one will grow up to be! WOW! So exciting! :)

KC said...

Congratulations! Aren't those surprises just the best?! ;)

It's a Mom Thing said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is awesome, amazing, awesome, amazing, and awesome! I know you are thrilled. God is SOOO GENEROUS, isn't He? What a fabulous Christmas gift. And I'm sure Noah will be thrilled.

And if we come to TX in Jan/Feb, we can meet the new Weems kiddo!

Meg said...

AMY!! that is so so great!! it is so wonderful to hear of someone with fertility problems one go around for God to bless them in this way!! your new little baby is going to be such a blessing. CONGRATS!!

The Dansbys said...

Amy! Our two kiddos are 18 months apart and it is AWESOME! Don't listen to any of the horror stories people tell you about having two under 2 or two in diapers. I really do love having two babies!

Kimberly Ann said...

Horray! This is such wonderful news, Amy! What a great gift from above :-)

Jaime said...

CONGRATS!!!! I'm soooo happy for you guys. You will be in my prayers for baby!

Carole said...

Yay! We can't wait to meet her:) She and Charlotte are so going to be BFF.

nicolepage said...

hooray!!!! so happy for you! congratulations

Amy said...

Congratulations!! What a blessing and such a fun surprise. God is so good! Praying for a healthy pregnancy...

Hillary Kouba said...

Yeah! Congratulations! So cool to see how God works! 18 months is totally doable! Our girls are 19 months apart and then Mackenzie and Hudson are 15 months! I'm not saying it's easy but I'm know it will be fun to have them so close as they get older! So happy for you!

The G Family said...

Wow! That was a total surprise when I read your blog. Congratulations to you both. You'll be able to find out the sex of the baby soon. So fun!!

Nicki W. said...

:))))) so exciting! 2 is a blast!

kevin and mandy said...

Congrats! I've heard once you have one that sometimes having another comes easier. I'm glad God has blessed you with another.