Saturday, June 06, 2009

And then he was one....



June 6, 2008--11:55am--our lives were changed forever.




Noah,

I'm so glad that the Lord blessed your daddy and I with the priviledge of being your parents. You were worth the wait.



You've grown from a little tiny thing to a big boy. You're walking on your own. You're babbling all the time. You love to point at things and laugh when we tell you what they are.







You love the little school you go to and are so happy to see your little friends there. You run to mommy with a big smile when I pick you up though!! (I try to ignore the fact that you say Da-da-da as you are running to me.)




You are a champion eater and will try anything we put in front of you. Some of your favorites include Goldfish graham crackers and chicken nuggets.










You have changed our lives for the better. We can't wait to see what the next year (and years after) will hold for you.









We do know that there is tons of fun headed our way. You love to laugh and wrestle with daddy. You also love to chase Monty....which Monty has really mixed feelings about.



We pray for you everyday that God will use your life for His glory. You are our silly monkey. Daddy and I love you so much.



Love, Mommy

(That's right Ma-ma. You can say it! Come on!)

3 comments:

Carole said...

Happy Birthday Noah!!
I love all of the pictures!

The Hunter Family said...

I can't believe how fast that year went! He is so beautiful- I am loving the hair in the last pic! Hope yall had a great birthday!

Keri said...

What a beautiful and touching letter!