The beautiful bride with the bridesmaids.
Jaimie was one of the most stunning brides I've ever seen. She looked like a bride magazine cover model. And aren't those just the bluest hydrangeas ever???
All the "maids" before the big ceremony. Meredith, Elizabeth, Jennifer, Hailey, me and Nicole.
More pictures with more details coming soon....

4 comments:
WOW! She does look stunning...so tall and model-esque! ...And, I LOVE those bridesmaid dresses! So pretty! Can't wait to see more pics!
Hey Amy- it was fun seeing you get down on the dance floor! I found your blog through Nicole's. Jaimie was a picture perfect bride!
She's not the only one that looks gorgeous (absolutely stunning!) -- you're beautiful, sis! That dress looks awesome on you. And the hair/makeup is fabulous too. xo
Amy, we had our baby girl. You can check out her pictures at our site kmmoots.blogspot.com
Love to see you are doing well.
Post a Comment