Thursday, February 05, 2009

Houston, we have a tooth!



Last night I was poking around in Noah's mouth
and finally felt something sharp. I had been feeling like he
was going to get a tooth "any minute" since Christmas and it has arrived!!



Of course taking pictures of that itty bitty tooth
is practically impossible so instead here are some cute
pictures of Noah playing with his favorite teething ring.
So, Gigi, these pictures are for you!! We miss you and can't
wait for you to visit.










3 comments:

Jana said...

he's so cute. ya'll are very blessed. by the way, where did you get the cube with the pics you can put inside? i would love to have one for laurel day and put pics of our far away family in it.

gigi said...

Thank you Amy...I can't wait to see the new tooth. I miss you guys and can't wait to see you all. Love you

ThePoeFam said...

SO FUN! Yay for that tooth!!!