Noah woke up on Christmas morning....and discovered presents under the Christmas tree. (He didn't quite rush up the stairs to them or anything since he's only 6 months old. Josh and I tried to enjoy the leisurely Christmas morning and being able to eat breakfast before the opening began! I'm sure it won't be the same next year.)
Under the tree, Santa left Noah a sock monkey. Our little monkey was super excited about it.
He also found goodies in his stocking including Good Night Gorilla, teething rings and baby food. He also received God Gave Us You. Moms, if you aren't familiar with this book then I recommend you check it out. I got all teary in Walmart just reading it.
But he really loved the candy canes left in his stocking. Of course we left the plastic wrap on them since he's a little young for candy but you can still see the utter joy on his face as he sucked on them.

No comments:
Post a Comment