Saturday, December 06, 2008

6 months old....


We managed to schedule our Christmas photo shoot on December 6th. Noah was exactly 6 months old. I really can't believe he's already 6 months old although I can't remember what our days were like without him either. He's growing like crazy and I've had to put so many clothes away already.
We met Emily at a park and she snapped some great shots of our little man. I love having our pictures made by Emily since she is my friend from college and I've known her husband/assistant since middle school. We just laugh and have a great time the entire shoot.
Noah's 6 month stats:
Weight 17 lbs 7 oz (50th percentile)
Length 27 3/4" (90th percentile)
Head 18 (90th percentile)
Noah has the best baby laugh and he's really started babbling this month. He constantly says "da da da da da." Josh would tell you that he is saying, "Dada." I remind Josh of this early in the morning when we hear Noah babbling in his crib by telling Josh, "He's calling you. You'd better go get him."

1 comment:

The G Family said...

Love the picture of Noah in the swing. So cute.