**Disclaimer: Don't tell my former (or current) boss about this post!!
Well, work is really getting in the way of my blog time. There are two main reasons for this:
1) they actually expect me to work at my new job. This is a new concept for me. You see at my old job I once said that if I actually did stuff all day I could get everything done in 2-3 days a week and therefore just work part time. Last year I would come into work and spend the first hour or so checking email and reading blogs. I would often write my own blog from my office. I would also take care of other personal business. For example I planned and booked our entire Belize vacation from the comfort of my desk at work! There was also a lot of sitting around in other people's offices talking and long lunches. Long story short, it rocked.
And at my new job...well, there is work to do. Much more work. And there are deadlines. And the other people around me have tons of work ethic and are really driven....so longer story shorter I have to actually do work.
2) the other problem is that my work's internet system has a serious filter on it. And although it will allow me to read blogs via blog lines I can't actually log into blogger or look at any blogspot pages. This seriously limits my ability to comment on blogs. So now I read blogs and think about comments but never get to post them. Isn't that sad??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
So how darre you post without a picture!
You are making me laugh out loud!!
So where are you writing this post from?
Actually posted from home...Noah must've been asleep.
I'm thinking we need a new post with Noah's pic in the near future. :)
Just thinking about you...hope all is well!
Have a great weekend!
((HUGS))
You're hilarious. And your old job reminds me of the last job I had. So terrible, yet so awesome.
Hey, chicky...where are you? I'm thinking Noah is what...in 1st grade now!? LOL
Miss reading your posts! Hope all is well...
((HUGS))
Post a Comment