Oh yeah, by the way, I'm pregnant!!
We're so excited. We're so blessed. It was quite a journey to get here and Josh and I both have learned so much about the goodness of God in the good times and bad times. We can't wait to meet our sweet baby in June!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
YAY!!!! (yes, I'm posting again because I'm that excited for you!) I know it's not fun learning those lessons (believe me, I know!), but the sweet reward in the end certainly helps to heal the pain of the journey! Congrats again! :)
Congratulations again! When do you find out the gender? We can't wait to meet him or her this summer!
I truly can't think of a better couple of parents-to-be!!! I've been so blessed seeing your faithfulness and trust in the Lord throughout your journey. You have handled it all with true grace and I admire you both!
God bless you during the coming months and years!
Oh, and it's super exciting that this little one and Ava will have each other so close in age :o)
Love you!
Jess
Yay baby Weems! We're so excited!
Amy, I know this is so cliche but I know you are going to be an incredible mom! I'm so excited for you two - many congrats!!
OH MY GOODNESS! Congratulations! I am so excited for you and will pray that you have a perfect preganancy...enjoy it...it's such an amazing miracle! :)
CONGRATS! You'll love being a mommy!!
Congratulations Amy! I just found your blog. I couldn't be happerier for you two!
Yay! congratulations... I am so happy for you
Yea Amy!! Congratulations :) I am so happy for you guys...it is such a blessing to be a mommy! Love, Allison (Lam) Penuel
Post a Comment