Our bags our packed, Monty is at my mom's and we're ready to head to Belize!!! I'm so excited. Five days of laying in hammocks, exploring Mayan ruins, snorkelling and getting tan!! (Hopefully, it is the rainy season in the rain forest though so I might come back just as pale as I am now.) Some people think you aren't suppose to go on a second honeymoon until you've been married a long time but we think 4 years is long enough.
I'll be sure to post pictures when we return!!!
Woohoo!! I love vacation!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'm so jealous. Have fun!
I saw your comment on the Lushary. Good luck with school (i'm in grad school, as well) and have a good trip.
Okay, how is it that I'm JUST NOW finding your blog!!! I didnt' even know you had one! So fun...Hey we need to hang out soo-hoon!! What do you have going on in July? I can come your way this time! (sorry, I had to delete my other comment because i accidentally typed my password in with words...technology!)
Me too! I had NO idea you were a blogger! What the heck?!?
Yay for a second honeymoon! I can't wait to hear about it and see pictures!
Do you have any time to get together soon?
Okay Amy, I know your busy with school, but I'm ready for those pictures! Let's seem them!
-C
Post a Comment