


Jason and Hailey got married on March 10th. We had so much fun all weekend. Here are some pics of the Newly-Weems' first kiss as a married couple, cutting the cake and Josh giving a toast. I have tried to figure out how to post the pictures with words in between but I'm a blog idiot so I can't do it. Plus, I'm at work so I probably need to be doing something else anyway.

2 comments:
Amy! I love your blog! You should have told me earlier and I would have been checking it all the time - now I can! I can't figure out how to type between pics either, so let me know when you figure it out. That baby you have pics of sure is beautiful! :)
Ditto- You should have told us! Also, the first pics I saw were the wedding pics, and I was thinking, "Who is Josh kissing?" hee hee.... then I got it. I'm a little slow today.
I love you.
Laura
Post a Comment